Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Mom Central Holiday Gift Guide

130

I love Mom Central.  It's a neat place for moms to get advice on parenting, homekeeping and new products to help us do our jobs the best we can. :)  I especially like the mom testing panel.  I joined up a while ago and have had the chance to test some neat new products designed with mom's needs in mind.

banner-ad-3

  Now, in time for the holidays, Mom Central has a Holiday Gift Guide.  You should check it out!  It's not like other gift guides you see.  It has the obvious toys and products that you'd expect, but also quite unique items and even charitable opportunities.  A great resource if you have that certain someone on your list that you just can't think what to get (uh, my brother lol) or you just want some different ideas for gifts this year.  I especially liked the pets guide...I never heard of the Critter Cord before.  With 4 inquisitive kitties in the house I could sure use that!  If you haven't joined in at Mom Central now would be a great time to do so.  Let your mommy voice be heard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!