Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cats On Tuesday: Supercat

onthelooue0zz8

When I get a chance to cozy up on the couch with a book, Mimi loves to join me.  She was very cozy and quite relaxed last time we did this…

100_7824  She struck this pose while sleeping the silly girl.  Go Supercat!  This view is actually from above her…she is laying on top of me on the couch this way. LOL.

100_7826 She stayed in this pose for a nice long photo session to take place.

100_7830 Just how precious is that?

100_7836 Not to be outdone, Smokey gives his best peek-a-boo from my bedcovers. 

Head over to Gattina’s for more cat fun!  Happy Tuesday cat lovers. :)

4 comments:

  1. Mimi's pose is priceless ! Arthur does it too but never on my lap, only on the sofa or in a bed. Rosie too can sleep like that on my lap, it makes me laugh, they look so funny !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diamond will lay on her back but she NEVER puts her paws out like that. That's hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cat often lays on my feet, which is wonderful as cold as it has been lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such sweet pictures! Love the picture of Mimi with her paws in the air. Smokey is so handsome!

    Gerry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!