Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Homeschool Memoirs: Abc’s of me

hm-22

For this week’s memoir we are to use the letters of the alphabet to make words that describe ourselves.  Sounds like fun to me. ;)

Anne (my middle name)
Blonde
Cats
Dutiful
Evelyn
Four (boys!)
Garden Grill (my fave restaurant at Disney World :))
Homeschool
Imagination
Julie
Kitties
Lakenheath (hospital in England where ds1 was born)
Mother
Nice
Opal (One of two hurricanes that hit us in 1995)
Pace
Queen
Reese
Sister
Tea
Underpaid
Vaseline
Waterfall (I have always wanted to see one!)
Xcitable (pushing that one a bit, eh?)
Yard work
Zany

Yep, that was fun. :)  Off to see how creative everyone is this week.

1 comment:

  1. My husband would totally agree with your letter G! We have been there many times and he always says it is his favorite place to eat at Disney! We're looking forward to going back there in September!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!