I’m a little late with this week’s Itch To Pitch project, what with the holiday and the boys’ evals… I’ve been a wee bit preoccupied. However today turned out to be a great day for an organizational/cleaning type project as it is a sleepy rainy kinda day. I’m glad, we need the rain!
I’ve done most of my closets (except my bedroom…that’s a major project lol) and I decided to concentrate on some of the drawers around the house. I haven’t cleaned out the drawer in my bedside table in years, folks, years!
There are no words to describe this.
You wouldn’t believe what I found in that drawer. So I wrote it all down!
- 2 Chuck E. Cheese tickets
- Original application for insurance for our first family car, 1993
- A prescription cream from 2004
- Owners manuals for a roaster, blood pressure machine and dvd player
- Several Fastpasses from Disney trips
- The little hospital bracelet from when I gave birth to ds3 2000
- A positive pregnancy test
- Several individual alcohol swabs
- My AA degree from 1987
- A 10x11 flashcard
- 14 penny coin tubes
- An ultrasound pic from 2004
- An Orlando Sentinel from March 2003…war with Iraq was immanent.
- A telephone cord (ds2 corrected me on this one…it’s an Ethernet cable.)
- 2 batteries
- 1 plastic safety plug for the wall outlet
Wow. I think that just about sums it up.
The after shots. Much better, huh? Now just my little sewing kit, a small notepad and pencil and some pressed coins from Disney reside in the drawer. My Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman Dvd collection and my hand weights are all that remain on the shelf underneath, and my current reads are on top. Life is good.
Thanks to The Happy Housewife for hosting Itch To Pitch, it’s been great motivation for me. Oh and believe it or not, I only had 1 small bag of trash to pitch. :)