Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spring Reading Thing 2010 Update

bookflowers

We are a month into the SRT 2010 challenge.  This go round I challenged myself to continue to read books from certain series I have started; The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency series and The Harmony series.  I am happy to report that I have read two more of the Ladies Detective Agency series and am starting book 8…only 2 more to go in the series!  I have had the next book in the Harmony series on hold at the library for-eh-vuh but it hasn’t come in yet.  :(  On the bright side, the library system in my Mom’s county is having their annual sale this weekend.  Hooray!!  We have been calling each other all week we are so excited lol.  Hopefully I can find some of these series to pick up (and you know I’ll find plenty of others lol!)  Anyone else taken up the challenge this year?  How did the first month go for you?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't taken the challenge, but yours seems to be going well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!