Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What’s On My Nightstand

Nightstand

This month’s “to be read” pile on my nightstand is made up of the great finds I made at the library book sale last weekend.  How lucky that I found two of the books on my Spring Reading Thing challenge?

IMG_9832 Now the book on top is the latest Magic Treehouse series book that the boys are having me read to them.  They both love that series and we read two at a time…one in the pick up line at ds3’s school (this one usually has something to do with our current schooling) and one before bed.  I love reading to them but I admit they are eating into my personal book reading time lol.  This old momma sometimes falls asleep too soon after reading their chapter and before reading mine.  ;)  Head over to 5 Minutes for Books to see what more people have on their nightstands this month.  :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh I've been wanting to read The Other Queen - happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read one of the No. 1 Ladies' Dectective Agency books. I need to keep going in the series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love Magic Treehouse as well. And we often read two as well - a story one and a research guide one. My son just loves these books. We are only on number 35 but we already have the whole series just waiting to be read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of those either, but I bet The Other Queen is going to be lots of fun!

    Thanks for sharing your stack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for library book sales--they are definitely my favorite place to pick up books!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!