Friday, June 28, 2013

Aging Gracefully

I got an email from Tumblr today celebrating the blog’s 3rd birthday.  It had a cute cupcake on the little e-card.  Then I realized I don’t remember ever signing up for Tumblr, and certainly I’ve been blogging longer than 3 years.  So I looked at the blog stats.  I posted my first entry on this blog on 3/18/08.  So the blog is actually 5 years old.  It’s okay for Tumblr to think we are only 3, though.  It’ll be our little secret.

In other news, we are once again a family with 4 kitties.  I don’t think I mentioned on here that my dear old Katy passed away a few months ago.  Well, yesterday ds4 picked out a precious kitten to call his own and bring us back to an even number of felines.

IMG_7443 Meet Jeannie.  Or maybe Genie.  I haven’t discussed the spelling options with ds yet.  It was hard enough deciding on the name!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I didn't remember that one of your cats passed away. I'm sorry. Jeannie/Genie looks adorable. Reminds me of a cat I had when I was a teenager. He was a really smart. I'll bet Jeannie is too!

    Peace and Laughter, Happy Blog Day (however many years it is!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!