Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I've Moved

I kind of disappeared from bloggy land for a while. I spent some time re-evaluating my schedule and how I spend my time. I didn't blog at all for a while, and really missed it. I get so many things from blogging...I learned that it's more than just a "time-killer" for me. I get craft ideas, schooling ideas, book suggestions, helpful links, recipes galore, and support and even friendship. When I tried to do some things to my blog at HSB I found that I was wasting time...loading pics and trying to change the appearance of my blog was frustrating and very time consuming. And to top it all off, I wound up deleting the blog...accidentally, but it's gone, nonetheless. I tried messing around here on Blogger and found that it is much easier for me to blog here. So for now, I am sticking around here. I hope to catch up with all my bloggy friends and post here as time allows. While I also enjoyed the new Homeschool Lounge site, I did decide to not participate over there anymore. Simply a time management thing, nothing against the site at all. So here is to a fresh start!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie, I am so glad to hear from you. Angela, Chrissy, and I had been worried about you. I understand about spending to much time on the computer. I am trying to cut down on my time too.
    Glad you're back,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!