Sunday, May 25, 2008

Exercise Challenge 5/19-5/25

Rebecca at Mission of Motherhood hosts this challenge, a true help to me in my quest to make exercise and fitness a part of my daily life again. It's been wonderful to have a place to post my progress each week, to keep me accountable, and to find support and encouragement. Thanks Rebecca!

So last week I did okay. I got in my 5 days of aerobics and 2 days of weight lifting, keeping with the 5lbs. I am happy to report that I kept up even though there were a few obstacles of early appointments and poor sleep (I exercise right when I get up in the morning.) Normally I try to keep the mornings somewhat free so I can get my workout in, but the kitty had to be at the vet by 7a.m., no excuses lol. So I had to exercise when I got back, and that of course put the rest of the day behind, as well as meant I had an audience of my normally sleeping children. Well, that just proved to me why I workout before they rise lol!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!