Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday Reviews: Blistex Lip Infusion

TuesdayReviewpng

Angela at Homeschooling And Loving It hosts Tuesday Reviews, where we can share our opinions on books or products that we have found useful.  This week I'm sharing about my new favorite lip product, Blistex Lip Infusion

InfusionCherry

I have very dry skin, and that includes my lips.  Chapsticks have never worked for me, and Vaseline is so greasy and all.  Over the years what I have used most is plain old Blistex ointment.  It really penetrates and works.  But now they have come out with all kinds of lip products and this new Lip Infusion is my fave!  It tastes great, really does moisten well, and goes on like a high gloss so I don't even need to add more product on top.  Head on over to Angela's to see more product reviews and join in yourself!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that sounds nice. My hubby's lips get dry in the winter, he'll have to try that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!