Thursday, December 11, 2008

Fall Into Reading Challenge Update

FIR08lg

Wow, it's almost over!  I decided to copy my original challenge post here and see how well I've done so far (like there is very much "far" to go lol.)

For Classics Bookclub:

Jane Eyre
A Tree Grows In Brooklyn
Nov. book
Dec. book

By Stephenie Meyer:

Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn

By Rita Mae Brown:

Six of One
Loose Lips
Bingo

The Princess Diaries: Princess Mia

Non-Fiction:

To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Well, not too bad I guess.  I tried to read A Christmas Carol, which was the Classics Bookclub November book, but I just couldn't get into it.  Shame, too, since it's not that long.  Just watched too many versions of it on t.v. and in movies I guess.  I couldn't get my hands on the other two Rita Mae Brown books I wanted to read, and never finished To Love Honor and Vacuum either (I have a bad history with non-fiction.) :)  I wish re-reading books counted...I've been doing a lot of that lately.  But I am happy with what I did for this challenge and glad I participated.  And I am looking forward to getting back into a reading groove once the holidays are over (and really hoping Santa brings me a Books A Million gift card.)  :) 

2 comments:

  1. I'm always wishing Santa would bring me an amazon.com card!! I think that is about the best gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is wonderful that you got most of your reading done for the Fall Challenge. I have found some book challenges I want to participate in for 2009.
    Love the cat post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!