Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Holiday Visitor

Around the holidays I'm sure you can imagine all kinds of visitors, such as a snowman, Jack Frost, even Great Aunt Tilly.  Who do we get here in hot and humid NW Florida?

100_7236 A snail.  Nothing says Christmas quite like a snail on your driveway, right?  Btw, this guy is huge, isn't he?  He's been christened Gary, of course, and provided an afternoon of amusement for the kiddos.

100_7240 Move in for your closeup, Gary!  Ugh, complete with the slime and everything. :P  Okay, back to your glistening tree tops and snow covered lawns people.  Nothing to look at here. (lol) (wink wink)

P.S.  I'm having my first giveaway, a $10 gift card to Build-A-Bear workshop.  Check it out here.  Merry Christmas from Gary and the gang.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even know snails came that big! I might be having nightmares tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!