Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Blessings…

came in many forms for us this year. :)  We had a wonderful day full of family and fun.  The weather  held off and we were able to enjoy a gorgeous day outdoors.  The boys found kites in their baskets this year and we had just enough wind to enjoy them.

IMG_0079

IMG_0107

IMG_0103

IMG_0114 IMG_0099

We had a wonderful dinner with the family at my parent’s home.  Unfortunately my camera battery died, but I did get a few pics.

IMG_0125 My ds4 and my niece’s ds.  They both love playing with cars. :)

IMG_0126 My brother got all the boys some planes to play with…my ds3 had a knack for landing his on the roof.

IMG_0130 My niece’s twin boys.  They are adorable!

IMG_0132  Got one pic of the egg hunt!  My niece is supposed to send me copies of her pics, so I may have more to share later.

2 comments:

  1. I am catching up on blogging after a week off. I'm glad you had such a great birthday. The pictures with the new camera are great!
    If you needed wind for your kites we have had severe storms and tornados in our area. Lots of wind! (But a mild breeze would have been nicer. lol)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!