Saturday, April 4, 2009

Truly A Happy Birthday

After days and days of storms and rain we woke up to the most beautiful, perfect day…my birthday!!  The boys and I took advantage of the clear blue skies and 70 degree weather all day.  We got my free scoop of ice cream at Baskin Robbins, picked up some Subway and headed to a local park on the bay.

IMG_0050 This is ds4 in the car at the start of our day.  He is presenting me with a “flower” he picked out of the yard.  He makes me name all the little flowers he gifts me with.  This one is “Goldenrod Yellow.”  Check out his wet head…he had just “washed” his hair before we walked out the door. :)  What a cutie.

IMG_0057 At the park, digging into our lunch.

IMG_0063 It has a great pier.

IMG_0069 Ds2 and I.  Well, that’s almost a smile lol.

IMG_0080 Aw, ducks.

IMG_0081 They spotted ds2 with goodies.

IMG_0083 IMG_0086 Oh no, the seagulls have joined in.  The ducks hightail it outta there!  I have a lot more pics of the rest of our day, so I’m going to break this up into more posts.  Part two…a stop at the playground. :)

1 comment:

  1. Your son is adorable, they are very cute! Are they easy to handle? My mom only have 1 son and she said it is very challenging!

    Happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!