Thursday, May 28, 2009

Busy Week

It’s been a busy week, for me at least.  I ordered some school materials for ds3 and ds4 and have been making up tentative plans as I await all the packages.  It’s all still a bit overwhelming to me so I am taking it a bit at a time…I have decided I will do a mini-school or “bridge” or review or whatever you want to call it with the boys over the summer.  So I am only putting into stone the plans for the next eight weeks.  I am hoping this little transition time will bring ds3 up to par with his math and writing skills and get ds4 used to a more structured school time.  And get me over my “teacher’s block.”

On top of all this we have 3 graduations to attend this week!  My nephew has his tonight, my niece tomorrow, and ds1’s girlfriend’s is Saturday.  Geesh I’m old.  We also had a bday party this week for my nephew…got some great pics I’ll post later of ds4 and the bday boy.  They are only 5 months apart in age and were so cute at the party and amusement park we went to afterwards.  Oh, and I hope to have another book review up as well.  Sorry I didn’t get to Cats On Tuesday this week.  I really need to schedule my blogging better.  Oh dear, this post is quickly getting more and more random…must stop now!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know how you do it. I don't think I could homeschool all those kids and remain sane. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Three graduations in one week! I don't think I could handle it.
    I am not sure what we will do for the summer. I'm thinking just some reading, volunteer work, field trips, and no workbooks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!