Monday, June 22, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday

 

I saw this on one of the many blogs I visit and decided to join in.  It’s fun for both me and for ds4.  :)  Basically you serve your little one a meal presented in a muffin tin.  Now unfortunately I don’t have any small muffin tins so I had to improvise.

IMG_1474

I just rummaged through my cabinets and found a Christmas tree shaped platter and put ds’s food in paper muffin liners (Easter themed no less lol.)  Today for lunch he had hot dog, ketchup for dipping, grilled cheese, grapes, yogurt and apple slices.  He ate all except a few hot dog slices.  He did enjoy this little change up in our day so I think we will keep participating…just gotta get a proper tin lol.  If you want to see how some real creative moms pull this off then head over to Her Cup Overfloweth and join in. :)

6 comments:

  1. Great ideal ~ your son seems to love it. He has a beautiful smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! I think it was a hit. What a sweet smile on your boys face. :)

    http://rosegardenhomeschool.blogspot.com/

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to MTM! It's alot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to muffin tin monday! I love how you improvised. one of our past themes was only using the tin liners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love MTM! So much fun for the kids and me!! Hope you enjoy it too. Looks like he did! We are recent newbies too:-).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!