Friday, August 14, 2009

Homeschool Planner

IMG_2160

This is my favorite lesson planbook.  I have used this type for 8 of the 11 years we have been schooling.  I made a few adjustments this year and thought I would share.

IMG_2161 I stapled a folder to the cover, to fit on the inside.

IMG_2162 In this folder I can keep the worksheets and other papers we will need for the current week and following week.  Oh what a help this has been!  Not having to go searching for papers…they are right there with the plans.

IMG_2163 I have always liked how this planner has big boxes to write in…I like to get detailed with my lesson notes as I write them several weeks ahead of time and sometimes forget the specifics. :)  When we have completed a lesson I highlight it and write any grades in red so I can go back later and enter them in some homeschool software.  It all folds up quite neatly and I think will work well for me this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!