Thursday, August 6, 2009

THL Homeschool Open House

homeschoolblinkie1

It’s just that time of year, isn’t it?  Everyone is getting back into the swing of things and there are lots of posts about getting organized, making lesson plans and curriculum choices, etc.  I’ve made quite a few of those myself lol.  And here is one more!  The Homeschool Lounge is hosting an open house (I can remember when it was held on Tiany’s blog) where we can share about our new homeschool year, meet other homeschooling families and be blessed by the many sponsors THL has arranged for this event.  Hope you join in!

I am Julie, homeschooling mom to 4 smart, handsome boys.  My oldest will be a sophomore in college this year, my 14yo will be entering public high school and my two youngest will be homeschooled (3rd grade and Kindergarten.)  This is our 11th year of homeschooling and we are still loving it. :)

I posted here about my curriculum choices this year.

I posted here about how I’m organizing MFW Kindergarten to suit our needs.

I posted here about some used curriculum I’m giving away.

We get started this Monday!  It’s going to be an exciting year, one filled with change and growth for our family.  Now I’m off to visit some open houses.  Hope there will be tea and cookies! :)

2 comments:

  1. DD has started school again. I am actually very
    please with her schedule this year. DS and Sassie have started again at home. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up on this. I'll be joining in shortly. Also, thanks so much for your prayers and the bible verse you quoted really spoke to me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!