Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

And no, I couldn’t come up with a more clever title, thank you.  ;)  If I see one more dirty dish I’m running away from home.  Other than that, we have had a wonderful day with friends and family.

IMG_4334 My niece and one of her twins.  Sorry I couldn’t resist, the finger up the nose is priceless.  And it looks like he’s got the other one poised and at the ready lol.

IMG_4329 Just check out all those sweets!

IMG_4342 My Mom and another twin.  Or possibly the same one, minus the finger in the nose.

IMG_4355 

Well would you look at that…all four of my boys in the same photo.  That hasn’t happened in a while.  And they are all looking at the camera (although one does have his eyes closed.)

IMG_4371 This was the gorgeous view on our way home on the interstate bridge.  Really makes ‘ya feel blessed.

IMG_4370 The sun setting on our blessed day.  Hope everyone had a great one!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!