Sunday, December 20, 2009

Fall Reading Challenge Results

FIR09Medium3Well it’s official, it’s winter and the Fall Into Reading challenge hosted by Katrina at Callapidder Days is over.  Done.   Finished.  I know you are dying to know…how did I do?

I read a lot.  8 new books to be precise.  Not as many as some, but enough for me.  :)  I had 10 on my list that I wanted to read but only got to 5 of those.  I couldn’t get my hands on the other 5!  But I had some good substitutions.  And as usual, I reread.  How could I not with the new Twilight movie coming out (so there’s 4 books right there) and then the latest Harry Potter movie out on DVD (read the last 2 books in that series.)

My favorite book from this challenge?  Definitely The Sugar Queen.  Least fave?  Still Life.  As always the challenge was great fun.  Thanks Katrina for hosting!  :)  I met some new reading buddies and got lots of ideas for books to read.  Oh, and I read lol.

4 comments:

  1. Good job, Julie! I'd never heard of The Sugar Queen -- I'll have to look into that one. Thanks again for being part of Fall Into Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job. Harry Potter books are pretty lengthy and I'll have to look into The Sugar Queen. Sounds interesting. Merry Christmas and Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fall reading. I've had The Sugar Queen on my fall stack, but had to return it. I'm going to read it in 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..8 books..tat's quite a lot..having fun reading is the most important thing..I think u did..!
    Merry Christmas..!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!