Friday, January 1, 2010

I Have A Goal

My doctor has a crush on my blood cells and wants me to come in for a checkup and blood work before he will renew my prescription.  My appt is on the 19th.  I am excited as this is the first visit since I’ve lost weight, but I’ve decided I want to really push it and see how much more I can lose before the 19th.  I’m at 153 now and would love to get to 150.  Btw, I’ll be wearing my nightgown under my clothes for the appt so I can strip down before the nurse weighs me…hey, I want my hard work to count, no extra weight from clothes for me!  ;)

There is a problem, though.  I am down in my back!  I never have back problems but I’ve done something and now I am bent over like a rusty nail.  Mainly lower back.  I’ve taken Advil, tried resting, but I really need and want to exercise but don’t know if I can (or should!)  Sigh.  Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the weight loss. Back problems are never fun. Before you exercise check with your Dr. Good luck with the Dr's appt.
    Happy New Year
    from all of us at
    Boo-Bahs Little Sunshines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the weight loss! I hope your back will be feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!