Friday, April 9, 2010

The Click Of Death?

Filed under “This can’t be good.”  My laptop has been making clicking noises.  The general consensus is that the hard drive is dying (yet again!)  Last time it was quite dramatic, with the black screen of doom and a complete failure to boot up that both came out of nowhere.  This time it’s just a clicking noise, every once in a while.  I tried to do a complete backup, but it failed about 3/4 of the way through.  But I did successfully burn copies of my files and pics onto a dvd.  So if my hard drive does decide to crap out on me, it might not involve so much drama.  Just the usual wailing, gnashing of teeth, pulling of hair (what, no one else does that on a daily basis?)  So if I disappear from bloggyland any time soon, you have been forewarned.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!