Friday, July 9, 2010

A Bit Of A Break

We took another week off.  With the two parties on the 4th, our evals and another party this weekend, none of us were in the mood for school.  I have been working on rearranging the school room, though…what a mess it is right now!  I get to run some fun errands today.  My niece is having her bday this weekend and my brother is getting married next weekend so I get to shop for girls!  I love to shop for girls.  :)  Unfortunately my nieces are all getting older and I don’t get to go down the Barbie aisle as much anymore :( but jewelry and purses are still more fun to look at than Hot Wheels and Legos in my book lol.  And while I love my brother y’all know that the wedding and all it encompasses (including the gifts) is all about the bride.  She registered at Target so it’ll be fun for us all…I get to shop and the boys look forward to lunch at the cafe.  Win-win!  We may just take next week off as well, but go on a few field trips while ds2 is able to go with us…there are a few free museums in town and of course he has been itching to go see the butterfly house in Navarre.  Sounds like a plan to me!  Summer school rocks.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!