Friday, October 15, 2010

Live Blogging: Halloween Party Prep Cont.

IMG_0443

It is 8:15 a.m.  The chocolate cupcakes are cooling.  The pumpkin spice cupcakes are in the oven.  Dh got ds2 up and they are headed into town to pick up some tables and chairs from my parents.  The first load of laundry is in the dryer and the second is churning away in the washer.    Did I mention that the day after the party we leave with dh for a 3 day trip to Jacksonville?  Yeah, so on top of everything I have to do for the party, I also have to get everyone packed and ready to head out the next morning.  Fun.

I have decided I need an assistant.  There are so many little things I have to do in between big things and it would be heaven just to yell out, “Hey, could you switch those loads of laundry?” or “I need the power cord to my computer moved over there.”  Mmmm, those pumpkin spice cupcakes are smelling wonderful right now!!

IMG_0445 I am at the very least keeping up with the dishes as I go.  Mainly because I have to reuse them, but whatever.  I like to call it efficiency.

There goes the timer!  Next up on the “guidelines” I have to make the first batch of cookie dough and let it chill.  Hey, I will have you know that I have resisted temptation so far and not licked one beater, bowl or spoon so far.  And I have switched from sweet tea to water.  It’s going to be a long day, can’t succumb to sugar coma just yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!