Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Death By Mop

Even though I felt like I would collapse after an intensive pre-storm house cleaning yesterday, I did survive.  However, this guy didn’t.

IMG_5412 Last night ds1 was out on our porch checking out the winds from Isaac’s outer bands when he saw this snake.  Just sitting there on my welcome mat like we were some sort of hurricane shelter for the cold blooded.  Not so Mr. Snake!

IMG_5413 Luckily, my trusty Rubbermaid twist mop was on hand to save the day.  I shudder to think what might have happened if I hadn’t left it outside to dry.  *shudder*

IMG_5415 Oh no you didn’t Mr. Snake!  You can not attack my mop and get away with it!

IMG_5416 Prepare for the mopping of your slithery life.

IMG_5419 Hurricane Isaac claims it’s first victim on the Gulf Coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!