Blogger and am quite happy. We had a refreshing spring break (although ds1 is still home on his..."teacher planning day" they call it lol.) But the homeschooled boys and I will be getting back into the swing of things this week.
- HOMESCHOOL Heading into the final weeks of school. I need to try and get some planning done for next year (eek!)
- HOUSEHOLD It has been quite wet here all week...I am hoping we get a break in the rain this week so I can get my carpets cleaned.
- MUST DO I have some prescriptions to call in, and ds1's graduation announcements are supposed to come in this week, so I need to update my address book and prepare to get those addressed and mailed out.
- PERSONAL I have been exercising faithfully for 4 weeks now! As a bday present to myself I ordered some new fitness dvds...incentive to keep going! Plus dh and I will be celebrating our 20th anniversary this Tuesday! We don't have any big plans, but we are excited.
- MENU I've tried a few new recipes I really need to post about. I got a new crock pot cookbook, so there will be few this week from there.
Crock pot red beans and rice
Baked spaghetti, salad
Crock pot island ribs, mac & cheese, green beans
BBQ chicken, potato salad, Lima beans
Hamburgers, fries, corn on the cob
Breakfast for dinner
My devotions today focus on realizing that God has chosen me to be a mom, and has equipped me to be one (though sometimes I feel less than adequate as a parent.) This verse can help us remember...In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. Romans 8:26
Well, I hope everyone has a blessed and productive week. To participate in Monday Meanderings visit Tiany at Less of Me, More of Him.