Thursday, September 18, 2008

Homeschool Memoirs: Favorite Things

5

Since I’ve been making you work really hard on the previous Memoir themes I decided to take a little break, and do something fun! This week I want to invite you to share a few of your favorite things - er - sites. I know the list of favorite things could be never-ending, but I’ve made a list for you to do regarding your favorite homeschool things. Just copy this list and add your favorites underneath the appropriate category. BUT by all means you’re welcome to add your other favorite things on the post as well!

  • Magazines/Carnivals - in print or online
  • I like Heart of the Matter online and Practical Homeschooling in print.
  • Freebie sites - any sites that offer freebies or often have giveaways
  • I like Homeschoolshare for lapbooking and Currclick for their weekly freebies.
  • Mom site - a sites just for moms
  • The Homeschool Lounge is great!
  • Memes
  • Homeschool Memoirs of course! ;)
  • Organizing/crafts - sites that you look to for organizing tips or crafts
  • The Crafty Crow has neat ideas from all over blogville.
  • Homeschool Method - sites that offer a lot of info on a certain method
  • I don't know that this is a method, but I like Little Laplinks for lapbooking.  The Five in a row site is good, too.
  • Family blog - sites that give you a glimpse into another family’s life, run by a family
  • I enjoy following many homeschooling family blogs, but a few are By Sun and Candlelight, Less of Me, More of Him, Love's School, The Four Little Penguins, Homeschooling and Loving It, and Mom's Mutterings.

Here are some sites I have bookmarked under "homeschool resources" in my favorites:

  • Enchanted Learning
  • Thehomeschoolmom.com
  • learningpage.com
  • homeschool.com
  • donna young

I know I am late with this week's assignment, sorry.  I also realize I did not make links...again, sorry.  I do look forward to visiting other HSM posts and I'm sure I'll find all kinds of new favorites!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!