The time will be changing again. I think on Sunday but not sure. Anyhow this is our 10th Homeschool Memoirs so this week it’s going to be about 10 timely facts about you! Write 10 interesting, crazy, weird, fun facts about you! Include facts about you as a woman, a wife, a mommy, a homeschooler, a homekeeper, a taxi-driver, a cook, etc . I only put 10 facts because I didn’t want to overwhelm you, but you’re welcome to do more!
1. I have 4 older brothers and 4 sons.
2. We live near the beach, but I have a fear of water.
3. I never wear shoes in the house.
4. I don't like soda...sweet tea is my favorite drink (other than water.)
5. My first son was born overseas and has duel citizenship.
6. I talk to my cats.
7. I cannot leave the house without a cup of water and my sunglasses.
8. I've lived through 5 big hurricanes in my life...Frederick (when I was young), Erin and Opal, both in 1995, Ivan in 2004 and Dennis in 2005.
9. I have a brother named Dennis. :)
10. I was pregnant with ds4 during hurricane Ivan. No, his name is not Ivan. :)
That was fun, but a little hard. I think it's too early in the morning for me to be called upon to be creative. I look forward to getting to know the other HM participants better through this assignment. :)