It's Friday, it's early, I couldn't come up with a better title. Sorry.
The Four Little Penguins (who has some of the cutest kids on the block) has tagged me. I don't know what I ever did to deserve this, but here goes. :D
Name 5 things you have learned from blogging:
- Well, I've picked up on some of the strangest jargon I've ever encountered. Words like meme, emoticon, blog, vlog, twitter, hyperlink. Even the spell checker knew these words before I did. :P
- I've found some very generous, thoughtful, and creative people to hang with.
- I've found people who inspire and encourage me as a mom, a homeschooler, a book reader, and as just me.
- I've learned how to be heard.
- And I've learned that the blogging world, while tons of fun, is also real. These are real people with real cute kids and funny stories but also with real problems. I've spent many a day thinking about a fun meme I participated in, but also many a day (and night) grieving with and for a family I never even met! How powerful is that?
I don't want to pressure anyone so I won't specifically "tag" you, but if you feel you want to participate and share what you have learned from blogging then please join in! :)