Monday, November 10, 2008

The Toe

Oh I just know that everyone is anxious for an update on "the toe." 

100_6848 

It's still broken. :(  It's not as black and blue and red as it was. :)  I still walk funny, but I can walk so I am thankful for that. :)  I have to take several breaks a day to put "the toe" up because it gets swollen, but I get lots of tlc from my family.  Ds4 and ds3 actually kiss "the toe" when they walk by it when I'm propped up on the couch, and offer to change my ice bag.  And the cats love that I am still so often...a human couch if you will.

100_6847 At first I felt very privileged when Mimi cozied up to me like this.

100_6843 Then I saw her cozied up with my computer...not so special anymore, am I? :P  Stay tuned for another update on x-ray day!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that the toe is feeling better. Our cat, Sassie, thinks it is fun to lie on me, but she does like the computer monitor better also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to stop by and let you know I have given some friendship awards. Thanks for being a great bloggy friend.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!