Friday, March 27, 2009

Mouse Troubles

No, not that kind silly…I do have four cats lol.  I’m having trouble with my computer mouse!  It’s a funny back story actually.  When dh bought me the laptop he wanted to get me a little mouse to go with, but I adapted to the touch pad pretty well so I declined.  Then we found a wireless mouse on sale at Target around Christmas time and bought one for a dirty Santa gift (I tell ‘ya, that was the most fought over gift lol!) and dh bought me one, too.  A cute little pink one.  This one.

41ZzcVpnFML__AA260_ I love this mouse!  You just plug in the little usb thing and boom it works.  You take the usb out at night when you are done for the day, slide it into the back of the mouse and it turns itself off…saving batteries!  It’s just the right size and has helped me to greatly improve my game scores against the kids on Webkinz. :)  Anywho, yesterday ds3 said he “dropped it.”  I don’t know where or how, but now my mouse won’t work. :(  I am constantly reaching over to use it and realizing over and over that it’s not working!  Sigh.  What a silly thing to be upset over.  Yeah, I just need to get a life. :P

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by today :-)

    I'm used to my touch pad, too, but that looks like a sweet mouse that would be fun to use...and you even got yours in PINK! I'll have to think about that a bit....

    Blessings,
    Tammy ~@~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel bad. I've gone through 3 of these! I keep hitting it or someone walked by and taps it. They wear out inside the USB from my not removing them at night. (sigh) I finally learned.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!