Monday, March 2, 2009

Organized Homeschool Carnival: A Place For Everything…

and everything in it’s place. :)  Heart of the Matter is hosting an Organized Homeschool Carnival for 8 weeks starting March 6th through April 24th.  Back when I was on Homeschool Blogger I used to do a lot of “organized homeschool” posts.  My ideas are pretty simple, always frugal and work for me.  I’m excited to hear about this carnival and may participate myself…never been in a “carnival” before, but this one sounds very useful.  Check it out, and hopefully I’ll “see” you there!

1 comment:

  1. You WON my scanalog software, yeah! I was so happy to see you won! I need you to email me your address so the sponsor can send it out to you.

    Angela
    byourlove1@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!