that turned into a week lol. Dh was unexpectedly called out of town this week. He was supposed to be back today, but will have to stay until tomorrow. For some reason things go haywire when he leaves us. We’ve been dealing with it all pretty well and I am proud of all my boys for their efforts. Here is the tally so far.
- The carpet guy came and measured only to talk some foreign math language and basically dash my dreams of new carpet because of the pattern I picked. Luckily he didn’t trip over any of my boys or their numerous Lego creations on the floor.
- The transmission in the van went out. To the tune of $2000.00. I am getting the feeling that the powers that be just don’t want me to have new carpet yet.
- The modem and the router had a tiff and haven’t spoken to each other since the middle of the week. The cable guy tried counseling them but the router decided to leave. The new router isn’t as friendly as the last and it and the modem are in a loveless relationship. The boys are devastated.
- The first day I got my van back it forgot to take it’s meds and rejected the donor transmission. It’s back at the hospital.
- Ds1 had a job interview and I sent him to the wrong place. We have barely gotten the minimal amount of schooling done and the boys are beginning to balk at pizza. What, we’ve only had it for, like, 4 meals in a row or something. Worst mother of the year award, here I come!
I am soooo ready for tomorrow when my dh, my soul mate, my grounding wire comes home to us and our lives get back to (our kind of) normal. ;)