Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Product Review: Banquet Thanks A Million

Thanks to Mom Central I was given some coupons for Banquet frozen meals to try out and to pass the word about their current “Thanks A Million” promotion.  On specially marked packages you get a chance to instantly win lots of cool cash prizes, from $10 to $100,000 or coupons for Banquet products.

banquet Well, after the boys and I went to the zoo yesterday we were headed home and I decided to pick up some of the Banquet family sized meals for our dinner.  We chose the Turkey and Gravy and Chicken Marinara to go along with some leftover mashed potatoes and peas I already had.  Ds4 absolutely loved the turkey, it was just the right size for him.  Everyone enjoyed the gravy over the potatoes and I was very pleasantly surprised about the chicken.  The breaded patties were nicely spiced and in a delicious marinara sauce that was perfect over some leftover spaghetti noodles hanging out in the fridge.  It was nice not having to cook and cleanup was a breeze.  :)  For that I say “thanks a million, Banquet!”

  • I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Banquet and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.
  • 1 comment:

    1. I enjoy Banquet products. I signed up for mom central some time ago and all the emails I've received are always for stuff I am not interested in. Sigh.

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for stopping by!