Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Product Review: Stacy’s Chips Holiday Sweepstakes

Stacy’s Pita Chips is holding a Holiday Sweepstakes from November 8 through November 17.  One lucky winner will win a one-year supply of Stacy's coupons and an awesome prize basket, valued at more than $750.  To enter, you simply share a holiday snack idea using Stacy’s products.  Mom Select sent me two bags of Stacy’s Pita Chips; one was immediately eaten devoured by my boys and the other I turned into this delicious snack.

IMG_0463 Looks a little strange, but believe me it’s gooood.  ;)  I got the recipe from The Pioneer Woman and she calls it Pita Chip Crunch.  First you put a layer of the Stacy’s Pita Chips on a waxed paper lined baking sheet.  Next toast up some yummy chopped pecans.  Then melt some chocolate (I had a little bit of milk chocolate chips and two squares of white chocolate on hand.)  Drizzle half the chocolate over the chips, sprinkle on the pecans, drizzle on the rest of the chocolate and let stand to harden.  Once it has all set up, just break it up into pieces for snacking.

IMG_0466 I didn’t have any holiday sprinkles on hand, but adding some would really make this even more festive.   It’s so simple for such a yummy treat!  Be sure check out the Stacy’s Holiday Sweepstakes and enter your own favorite Stacy’s Pita Chips inspired snack.

I received two bags of Stacy’s Pita Chips to facilitate this review.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds very good to me. I don't think I've ever ran across that brand around here though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!