Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween 2013

We had a good “holiday.”  Just good.  Definitely better than last year, but it wouldn’t really take much to beat last year.  Dh and ds2 were in Disney World at a Biomedical symposium but my brother and his wife and my nephew and his son came over and we enjoyed ourselves.

IMG_0096 Here’s my front entrance.  The monster door was so simple but really turned out super cute.

IMG_0101 IMG_0104 On the menu:   Bones, Green-Eyed monster cookies, and punch served in googly eye cups.  I traditionally serve a vegetable-filled “Halloween Soup” in preparation for the candy gluttony, but my heart wasn’t in it this year and we ordered pizza.  With mushrooms, which is a vegetable, so there.

IMG_0114 My nephew’s son (maybe we should call him ns here on the old blog) and ds4 playing with the inside decorations.  Those green alien things are balloons that have a blinking led light…they were super cool and are still blinking three days later!

IMG_0123 Ds3 was “Steve” from Minecraft, ds4 was “toxic waste” and ns was a skeleton (and a total cutie pie and ham the whole night.)

IMG_0139 This is from the end of the night when we came back home…ds1 stayed home and handed out candy dressed as a green guy…yeah, I don’t really get it either.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!